March 17, 2023 | 12:14 p.m.
Josh Duggar’s 12.5-year prison sentence has been extended for nearly two more months, according to the Federal Bureau of Prisons website.
The 35-year-old disgraced reality star, who was convicted of child pornography in 2021, originally had a release date of August 12, 2032.
Earlier this week, Duggar’s online jail records showed his release had been pushed back to August 22, 2032, per Insider.
However, records now cite its release date as October 2, 2032.
The sentence extension comes as Duggar is believed to remain in solitary confinement, where he is believed to have been placed after he was caught last month with a contraband cellphone.
The “19 Kids and Counting” alum is serving his sentence at the FCI Seagoville low-security federal prison near Dallas.
An attorney for Duggar and a representative for FCI Seagoville did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital’s request for comment.
A federal jury in Arkansas convicted Duggar in December 2021 on charges related to receiving child pornography and possession of child pornography.
Last May, he was sentenced to 151 months in prison. Duggar was moved from Washington County Jail in his home state of Arkansas to FCI Seagoville in Texas last June.
Duggar’s attorneys are seeking to overturn his conviction. At a federal appeals court hearing in February, they argued investigators violated his rights by seizing the phone he was using to try to call his attorney during the search that found images.
Duggar was arrested in April 2021 after a Little Rock, Arkansas police detective discovered child pornography files being shared by a computer traced to Duggar.
Investigators said images depicting child sexual abuse were downloaded in 2019 to a computer at a dealership he owned.
Prosecutors said the computer used by Duggar had a monitoring program to report his activities to his wife, Anna Dugarbut the images and video were downloaded after installing separate software that would allow it to download stuff undetected.
Additionally, prosecutors said Duggar was free to leave the scene and was ordered not to speak with officers without a lawyer, and he was also with two other people whose cellphones were not seized, stating that “he had the option of speaking to a lawyer”. even though, obviously, officers seized the phone appropriately at the start of their search. »
Duggar’s attorneys argued, “What the federal agents did was they physically removed the phone from his hands and from that moment deprived him of the ability to communicate with his lawyer, as was his constitutional right.”